Dates/locations for next QMA classes
NEXT QMA CLASSES
Tues June 5th, 9am – 11am
Class begins Tues June 12th @ 8am
Fri June 8th, 9am – 11am
Class begins Fri June 15th @ 9am
Thur June 7th, 9am – 11am
Class begins Thur June 14th @ 8am
- Payment is due at registration – $900 includes everything: class, books, state exam, supplies. No refunds after class begins.
- Classes will start the following week 8am-4:30pm CST or 9am-5:30pm EST.
- Classes are one day a week (same day as registration) for nine weeks.
- CANNOT miss a class or must start over with next series of classes.
- After passing your class, student does 45 hours of clinicals passing meds at your job.
- Bring your CNA and high school diploma or GED.
- Bring your State of Indiana or national criminal background check. Please, no felonies for the last 5 years.
- Bring your form of payment (must be paid in full at time of registration).
- Must be a CNA with 1000 hours working and long term care experience.
- You must complete 45 hours of clinicals within 6 weeks after course completion in order to take your QMA state exam.
- No clinicals on midnights.
$900 Pay in full at registration. Includes class, IN QMA book, current drug book, supplies, and state exam.