Dates/locations for June 2020 QMA classes
2020 QMA Classes $1000 includes ALL
|Merrillville QMA||Valparaiso QMA||LAFAYETTE QMA|
Registration Thursday June 25
9 AM – 11 AM bring:
1st class July 9 8 AM – 4:30 PM CST
Thursday class x 9
Registration Friday June 26
10 AM – 12 PM bring:
1st class July 3 9 AM – 5:30 PM EST
Friday class x 9
Next set of QMA classes
Registration last week in September
Classes start 1st week in October
*No Facility Billing – Payment Due @ Registration $1000 includes ALL
- Payment is due at registration – $1000 includes everything: class, books, state exam, supplies. No refunds after class begins.
- Classes will start the following week 8am-4:30pm CST or 9am-5:30pm EST.
- Classes are one day a week (same day as registration) for nine weeks.
- You CANNOTmiss a class or you MUST start over with next series of classes.
- After passing your class, student does 45 hours of clinicals passing meds at your job.
- Facilities paying for student/employee
must pay in full at REGISTRATION
- Bring your CNA and high school diploma or GED.
- Bring your State of Indiana or national criminal background check. Please, no felonies for the last 5 years.
- Bring your form of payment (must be paid in full at time of registration).
- Must be a CNA with 1000 hours working and long term care experience.
- You must complete 45 hours of clinicals within 6 weeks after course completion in order to take your QMA state exam.
- No clinicals on midnights.
$1000 Pay in full at registration. Includes class, IN QMA book, current drug book, supplies, and state exam.