Dates/Locations for end of June QMA classes
QMA classes $1000 plus $100 registration fee, includes ALL 2021 class- Must wear a mask
QMA Class Registration & Class 1 Same Day
Class 1 & 2 will be at our classroom, Classes 3-8 online on your time schedule
Last Class will be final exam at our classroom
Bring to Class 1
- 1. Print out of IN Active CNA certification
- 2. COPY of HS Diploma, GED, Transcripts
- 3. Letter from employer(s) HOURS worked as CNA Total HOURS must be 1000 in last 2 years
- 4. Letter from employer that you may do clinicals at your job (You must find clinical site)
- 5. TWO TB tests (can be from job, or get two)
- 6. State of IN Limited Criminal Background Check (can get at IN state police website or from job)
- 7. COPY of your picture ID (driver’s license)
- 8. PAYMENT IN FULL OR WORK ONE VOUCHER
IF STUDENT DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE ABOVE, MUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT START DATE TO BEGIN QMA CLASSES
|Merrillville CLASS 1 & Registation||Valparaiso CLASS 1 & Registation||LAFAYETTE CLASS 1 & Registation|
500 W 81st Ave (US30) Suite C
August 10th, 8 am Start
2401 Beech Street Suite D
August 12th, 8 am Start
401 Main St in 1st Source Bank Bldg
August 13, 9 am Start
Remainder of schedule and class dates will be given to students at class 1. Students will also complete enrollment paperwork and take a basic math / comprehension test at class 1.
Our classes starting JULY will be Registration at our classroom, ALL classes online, Final Exam at our classroom
*No Facility Billing – Payment Due @ Registration $1000 includes ALL
- Payment is due at registration – $1000 includes everything: class, books, state exam, supplies. No refunds after class begins.
- Classes will start the following week 8am-4:30pm CST or 9am-5:30pm EST.
- Classes are one day a week (same day as registration) for nine weeks.
- You CANNOTmiss a class or you MUST start over with next series of classes.
- After passing your class, student does 45 hours of clinicals passing meds at your job.
- Facilities paying for student/employee
must pay in full at REGISTRATION
- Bring your CNA and high school diploma or GED.
- Bring your State of Indiana or national criminal background check. Please, no felonies for the last 5 years.
- Bring your form of payment (must be paid in full at time of registration).
- Must be a CNA with 1000 hours working and long term care experience.
- You must complete 45 hours of clinicals within 6 weeks after course completion in order to take your QMA state exam.
- No clinicals on midnights.
$1000 Pay in full at registration. Includes class, IN QMA book, current drug book, supplies, and state exam.