Qualified Medication Aide Training in Merrillville, IN
Med Ed QMA Training Classes has been educating aspiring nurses in Indiana since 2003. We are a medical school and qualified medication aide training instructor, offering Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Qualified Medication Aid (QMA) and Home Health Aid (HHA) classes. Our thorough classes and job placement capabilities make us the premier place to start your new career as a caregiver.
Comprehensive Nursing Training in Indiana
It takes a tremendous amount of training and studying to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Med Ed QMA Training Classes is here to make sure you’re getting the quality education and training needed to pass your state licensing exams, so you can begin your new career as a qualified CNA. Since 2003 we’ve provided aspiring caregivers with both classroom education and hands-on practice, to give them the fullest opportunities throughout the entirety of their CNA or QMA training in Indiana. We even have exclusive procedure videos for our students, and prepared study materials to help our students beyond our course, because we’re truly dedicated to your success.
Our CNA classes and home health care skills training in Indiana leave no question unanswered when it comes to preparing for your clinical testing. We just fine-tune each lesson and delve into every aspect of your testing so you learn the proper steps, per Indiana State Department of Health procedures. Your certified instructor is also with you for all three weeks of the course—including when it comes to visiting your clinical site. This way, we make sure you get the most out of every specific aspect—including qualified medication aide classes in Merrillville and Valparaiso.
- We help our students get placed for work after finishing our classes, including positions at hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health.
- Our nurses are with you at all clinical nursing training sites, to help make sure you’re getting a full and immersive teaching experience.
- We’re recognized and licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health.
- We’ve offered CNA and home health care skills training in Indiana since 2003 and strive to provide a hands-on experience for all our students.
- Our CNA training classes are only 3 weeks long, held Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
Start Home Health Care Skills Training Today
Interested in being a CNA or attending home health care skills classes? You can start your new career in as little as 3 weeks when you train with us. Contact us today to learn about our pricing, upcoming classes, and more!