New QMA classes coming end of September. Dates/locations to be announced mid September!
- Bring your CNA and high school diploma or GED.
- Bring your criminal background check.
- Bring your form of payment (must be paid in full at time of registration).
- Must be a CNA with 1000 hours working and long term care experience.
- You must complete 45 hours of clinicals within 6 weeks after course completion in order to take your QMA state exam.
- No clinicals on midnights.
$900 Pay in full at registration. Includes class, IN QMA book, current drug book, supplies, and state exam.